Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Deleted. Wrong topic. Sorry

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Glad to help.

I don't know why fullscreen doesn't work. But the way you embed the video will not work on mobile as it's using Flash. You should embed YouTube video using the Post Link icon (chain icon). Adding video this way is also good for performance as it will only load a thumbnail and will only load the actual video remotely when the Play button is clicked.

Leave a comment:

• RogueStryder
    replied
    Yes, seems to be working. The only thing is that you can't click on full screen but you can click on YouTube and that works. You rock, Glenn! Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• RogueStryder
    replied
    Ahh, I see it now!! I just thought it would be centered in that section as well.

Leave a comment:

• RogueStryder
    replied
    Really? It still looks the same for me.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I can see it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• RogueStryder
    replied
    Where do I place this? In style > css editor? if so, it did not work. I took the first code out.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Ok, I checked your site and you did not embed the video via Post Link icon (chain). My solution was for that.

To fix bbcode-embedded videos, you have to add this css:

Code:
    .b-post-sm__post-content object,
    .b-post-sm__post-content embed,
    .js-post__content-text object,
    .js-post__content-text embed {
        width: 100%;
        max-width: 640px;
    }
    You can set max-width to 402px if you want to keep the original width you are using now.
    Last edited by Glenn Vergara; Thu 23rd Apr '15, 4:14pm.

Leave a comment:

• RogueStryder
    replied
    Hey Glenn,
    Thank you for the quick reply but unfortunately that did not fix the problem. I placed:

.videocontainer .restrain { width: 100%; max-width: 640px; } in the style section under css editor.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Does this solve your issue?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ideo-container

Leave a comment:

• YouTube Video Not Re-sizing Correctly Under Latest Topic

Hey all,
    I hope everyone is doing well. This is my first time asking for help and I hope I'm in the right area. So I'm in the process of building my gaming community's website. I made a post and included a YouTube video in the post that looks fine. The problem is that if you go to the "Latest Topics" section on the "Home" page which is on the bottom right hand side, the video does not re size correctly. Half of it is off screen. I've looked around for solutions but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone here give me a solution to fix this problem or point me in the right direction?

Here is a link to my website:
    www.kojo-gaming.com

Forgot to mention that I'm using VB5 with the latest update.

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Rogue