X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heiko Scharfenort
    replied
    Hi,
    the SQL is a predefined Query from vbulletin.

To change this in sitebuilder worked! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    As far as I can remember, the "All Time" filter has still a limit. I don't know it off the top of my head, though.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Don't run self created queries on the database unless you are sure you know what you're doing - you can easily break your site, and support will only be able to advise restoring from backup.

Go to any forum, and edit the page in Site Builder.
    Edit the Channel Display Module, and set "Latest Activity Date Range" to "All Time".
    Save all the way back out.
    This should change the setting for all forums.

Leave a comment:

• Heiko Scharfenort
    started a topic Show all Threads - not only last 30days

Show all Threads - not only last 30days

I want that all Forummembers and Guests will see all Threads/Topics in the channels. Actual all see only threads/topics of the last 30days. I tried the SQL Query - but I received a error message: SQl Query ausführen Query UPDATE forum SET daysprune = -1 Nachricht von vBulletin Es trat ein Fehler beim Ausführen des Querys auf. Folgende Informationen wurden zurückgegeben. Fehler-Nummer: 1146 Fehler-Beschreibung: Table 'db558340749.forum' doesn't exist