Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    No. Did you follow the instructions on how to create a template hook from one of my mods? The hook location should be footer_before_body_end

Leave a comment:

• HighCaliber
    replied
    Thank you! I see what you mean, but what about the hook location? Is it something I find with the firefox style editor?

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You need a template hook to do this. Create a template hook and then add the below script in the new template that you will create. If you don't know how to create a template hook, go to one of my mods (links in my sig) and follow the instructions there. The steps are similar. You just have to change hook title, template name and content accordingly.

Code:
    <script>
    (function($) {
        if ($('.help-widget').length) {
            $('#channel-subtabbar a').on('click', function(e) {
                var $helpLink = $('a[href="' + this.href + '"]').eq(1);
                if ($helpLink.length) {
                    var $subfaqs = $helpLink.closest('.sub-faqs');
                    if ($subfaqs.is(':hidden')) {
                        $subfaqs.prev().trigger('click');
                    }
                    $helpLink.trigger('click');
                }
            });
        }
    })(jQuery);
    </script>

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This is due to how the page is built. The links are already loaded as far as the browser is concerned. Different sections are shown and hidden based on Javascript without reloading the page. Your links don't have that. This is due to the # mark in the URL.

I am not sure what you want to do is actually possible at this moment. Maybe someone has an idea and will see this post.

Leave a comment:

• HighCaliber
    started a topic Sub Navigation Links to FAQ topics do not load

Sub Navigation Links to FAQ topics do not load

I'm trying to add Links to the Sub Navigation of my FAQ page. These links are already on the left side of the FAQ but can get "lost" so I wanted to add 5 of the most requested links to the top of the page. Site Builder adds them just fine but when you try to utilize the links as a user the url in the address bar changes but the content does not. Is there a way to get these to work with anchors or something else? go to http://www.sea-doo.net/forums/help to see what I am talking about. I know this is duplicative but it has been asked for and I have to try.