Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are variables for this. The place to get help with that is over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• astonishedman
    replied
    hmm. okay. As a php programmer myself, it seems there should be a session variable or something I could detect and set my permissions accordingly. Guess it is all proprietary. I'll figure something out.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It would require custom programming. However we don't have working documentation on this as such it is outside the scope of support.

I would actually try putting the calculator within a PHP Module on a custom page and then you would be able to pull in vBulletin variables directly. If you need help with this, you should ask at www.vBulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• astonishedman
    replied
    Is this achievable?

Leave a comment:

• astonishedman
    started a topic Recognizing session outside of forum

Recognizing session outside of forum

I have a page outside of the forum that I want to only display the contents if they are logged into the forum. It is a calculator of sorts. The page is PHP and would like to know what I can include and what session to check for. The logic is basically: if logged in display calculator, else display message to login. Possible?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X