Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Install Forum Runner and Viglink Hooks are both disabled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustAsIAm
    replied
    The screencap's were just to show that I had everything turned on. I will open a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Can't tell much from the screen captures. Open a support ticket and provide AdminCP access.

Leave a comment:

• JustAsIAm
    replied
    I have closed the browser, cleared the cookies, and rebooted the computer and I still have the same problem. Check out the screencap. I have even disabled everything and then re-enabled everything. I get the same problem.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Try loading the front page of your site to get the autoloaders to trigger.

Leave a comment:

• JustAsIAm
    replied
    I am having the same problem. I enabled the Plugins/Hooks system and then went to "Manage Hooks" and everything is disabled (has a line through them). I edited each one, but they said they were enabled.

What gives?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    After you enable Viglink, you should be able to see it in the left menu after a refresh. That will enable you to enter the Viglink Manager. If you have specific questions about Viglink, you need to ask on their website.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmace
    replied
    I now went into Manage Hooks and enabled them. Are there supposed to be any arguments in there for Viglink?

Leave a comment:

• jeffmace
    replied
    Yep, I did that already

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Settings -> Options -> Producst / Hook System. Set the system on by setting this to Yes.

Leave a comment:

• New Install Forum Runner and Viglink Hooks are both disabled?

Just installed new forum, latest version of 5. Trying to get Viglink to work and when I enable the hooks/products both of these have a line through them and they say they are disabled. I am not sure what I am supposed to do here.