My forums - Our Beauty Talk - was shut down today by GoDaddy without warning or even being told. My husband (the license purchaser) got off the phone with a rep who after an hour of being on the phone with him eventually stated that the site was shut down for "network violations" but of course couldn't tell him what the violations were. She dispatched an email to him which didn't explain what the violations were. I did a quick Google search and saw the people who used Wordpress have had similar shut downs without warning for query issues which is what the rep said were issues with the forums. (Clarification: In our case the rep said it was the vbb database that is generating the query violations not the Wordpress database.)

Anyone have any idea what in vBB could be causing query issues that would generate a network violation with GoDaddy?

Edit: Here is the email from GoDaddy.

14271425 net localhost beautytalk Query 0 statistics SELECT * FROM cache
14271454 net localhost beautytalk Sleep 0
14271473 net localhost beautytalk Query 0 Opening tables SELECT node.nodeid, IF(node.nodeid = node.starter, 1, 0) as isstarter
14271518 net localhost beautytalk Query 0 statistics SELECT
14271522 net localhost beautytalk Query 1 Sending data SELECT user.userid, avatar.avatarid, avatar.avatarpath, user.avatarrevision,
14271565 net localhost beautytalk Query 0 Sending data SELECT * FROM routenew