Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can get help with programming at www.vbulletin.org. I have no idea what you're trying to do in your second question. Chances are you'll have to pull the username out of of the vbulletin object or run a query on the database to obtain it.

Leave a comment:

• Heiko Scharfenort
    replied
    Not good!

And my Second question?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You cannot set permissions for a specific page at this time. This issue needs more votes to make that happen. Vote here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-1819

Leave a comment:

• Heiko Scharfenort
    started a topic New Html Page

New Html Page

Hi,
    I Designed a HTML/PHP Form (with Special css) for Users. These Informations will be send into a SQL Database by clicking submittier.

I Include These via "new Site" - Static html Modul. "include Objekt" function from html5.

Www.my-typeone.de/forum/be

Now i do have 2 questions.
    I included a new navbar item "Tools" and only a Registered permissions User group is Able to See it. But this is only for the navbar. Everyone is able to See and is able to Open This Site. How can I configure that only a member of a specific User group can Open this Site?

Second question:
    I also want to add the current username into the Database with the Data the User Will Be Sent. Which Variable do i have to use in the PHP for selecting the usernamen ?

Thanks a lot for your help.