Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Users Browsing Forums / Thread showing as '0 Viewing' - Please advise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users Browsing Forums / Thread showing as '0 Viewing' - Please advise.

Hello there.

I'm hoping this feature has not been removed all together, but we have just got the 'X Viewing' showing on the forum index, but the number never changes from '0' even when there has been 7 or more users browsing the particular forum.

Image attached for reference.

Does anyone know what we're doing wrong or know of a solution?

We are running VB 5.1.5. Thank you in advance.

Where did you activate this? I know that vB4 has this feature, but I didn't know that this is also possible in vB5.

Comment

I'd like to know the same thing. It's been requested at our forums to have that back, but I can't find that option anywhere.
      Hivewire3D.com
      Running vBulletin 5.1.6 PL1 (4.2.2 PL1 -> 5.1.6)

Comment

There is no functionality in vBulletin 5 to display the information as it is shown in the screenshot.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

iI would like to have that too.

Comment

I remember we had that in development prior to the vB5.0 launch. But I don't remember when that was removed.

ToneEnthrall I googled your forum and found it but I don't see the '0 viewing'

http://thekombattether.com/forums/

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
              I remember we had that in development prior to the vB5.0 launch. But I don't remember when that was removed.

ToneEnthrall I googled your forum and found it but I don't see the '0 viewing'

http://thekombattether.com/forums/

I am pretty sure it was removed in the beta since it wasn't working. It was decided to remove it as that was easier than fixing the functionality.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment