Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create a NEWS page - for site updates? Blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djcaseanova
    replied
    I did, however, I am using the articles section as the meat of the site. I am posting core site content via articles.

Is there a way I can create a duplicate article section that will not interfere with the default article section??

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Have you ever considered articles instead of blogs/blog entries? In my opinion the default articles layout is a good start for a news page.

Leave a comment:

• djcaseanova
    started a topic Create a NEWS page - for site updates? Blog?

Create a NEWS page - for site updates? Blog?

I was attempting to get the BLOG option in vb5 connect to work as an admin only feature. I am attempting to create a SITE NEWS type page where I can post all announcements, news archives, etc. for users to view at any time. I do not want other users to have their own blogs, but I want them to be able to view blogs I post as the admin. Is this possible? Or can someone recommend an easier way to create a news page?? I can't seem to find anyone with an example in the show case to bounce ideas off of.

Any help is appreciated.