Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it take to get support tickets answered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it take to get support tickets answered?

Nobody has responded to my ticket since my last update on February 15.

What did I pay $349 for?

Your right the support at vBulletin is not what I would call "At the Professional Level". Needs a revamp. Over email as well I am getting lame answers

Comment

edit: nevermind
      Last edited by Mindzipper; Fri 20 Feb '15, 9:46pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Farook Ahmed View Post
        Your right the support at vBulletin is not what I would call "At the Professional Level". Needs a revamp. Over email as well I am getting lame answers
        I actually had a support tech LIE to me in a ticket..

Comment

Originally posted by Mindzipper View Post

I actually had a support tech LIE to me in a ticket..
          Me too, got wrong info from a guy called D'Marco. vBulletin is a great software but needs a better technical support. Hope the guys up there are reading this. That said I still would buy more licences from them.

Comment

I'm sorry for the delay in the response.

Just as a point, D'Marco is sales, not technical support.

A tip with support tickets - there are some points to remember:

1. Once a ticket is assigned to an agent, it generally stays with that agent through to resolution. They are not on duty 24/7, and even when they are on duty, they may be working on other customer issues which they cannot interrupt, so our replies won't be instant. Tickets are not, and never have been, intended as "real time" support.
            2. Tickets in an agent's work queue are dealt with strictly in order of last response. Therefore, if you keep "bumping" your ticket trying to prompt a reply, what you're actually doing is pushing it further down the queue, and delaying your response. An agent may have dozens of tickets in their queue, or more, so unless it's been many weeks it's best not to keep replying to it.

I'll try and get the ticket in question answered as soon as possible
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

If you could also have my issue sorted out please. Change the account name to Farook Ahmed

Comment