Registration page popups show standard phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration page popups show standard phrases

When I fill out our registration form and miss a required field or enter an invalid email address, I get a popup with the standard phrase like "please_enter_a_username". I don't have any other languages installed and the default text for the username global variable please_enter_a_username is "Please enter a username". I cleared system and browser cache but the generic phrase still shows. I even put custom text in the US translation but it always shows "please_enter_a_username". Where do I change this?

I still see the default phrases on the registration page. Once the forms is submitted, I'd like the confirmation pop-up to say:

Thank you for registering, {1}. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To go to the home page, click <a href="{2}">here</a>.

Instead, the user sees:

I changed the default phrase for moderateuser to the following and cleared cache but I still get the generic message. Is there anything else I can try?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.GIF
Views:	13
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	4319216

Comment

Please rerun the upgrade script. Make sure to turn your site off first.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks Wayne.

Comment