No announcement yet.

I can't download any file from my site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't download any file from my site!

Hello,

my problim is: i can't download eny file from my site, that is only old file, but download new files upload (after upgrade).
    when i try download old file, show white page, like attach image.

my Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	6
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	4304995 vr5,1,5

thank you,

please help me

Comment

please help me

Comment

where are you?

Comment

please, where are you, i need you

Comment

What version of the software? And what version of PHP and MySQL are on the server? And is anything in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) when you get the blank page? Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

thank you Lynne

the version is:
              php is: 5.5.22
              MySQL Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
              i try this link (https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages) but don't any thing

thank you

Comment

What version did you upgrade from? Were your attachments in the database or the filesystem? If in the filesystem, did you happen to move them prior to doing the upgrade? If so, did you make sure to update the path in the Attachment Filesystem Type area of the admincp and did you make sure that was a FULL path, not a relative path?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Hello,
                  thank you for help me
                  • Upgrade from 4.2.2
                  • Attachments in filesystem
                  • I moved After Upgrade
                  • i type FULL path, the path is: /home1/ahmad/public_html/forum/fileattach
                  • the dirctory is 777
                  thank you.

Comment

You moved the attachments after the upgrade? Did you make sure they worked before you moved them? Was the path correct when you did the upgrade? Can you see the files in the /fileattach directory and can you open it directly from there?

Comment

I went to http://www.accesswordkingdome.com/forum/fileattach/1/ and downloaded 20 plus files. All of them are zero length files. Do you have a backup of the attachment directory before you moved the files?

Comment

thank you mr.Replicant for Alert,
                        that is True,
                        now it work.

thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X