Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics

Hi i want to use Google analytics.
    The option in cpadmin didnt Show me anything in live view.

Now I added the Code into the Template "include Header".
    Now its working for normal browsers but not for the mobile template. In the style Manager i cant find a mobile Style.

Who can help me to configure Google Analytics successfully for the normal and mobile Template?

There is no mobile style. The style is responsive and will adjust to smaller devices automatically.

When you add your Google Analytics code under Settings -> Options -> Google Analytics, it is added to the footer of the page. That is the appropriate place for it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

And when you add the Analytics code, exclude the <script></script> tags. Some people overlook that note in the settings.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Why does it not work properly? The real time page of google analytics shows me browsing on my desktop computer but not from my cell phone. It only shows 1 active user but should be 2 active users. My desktop and my cell phone. They are both different IP addresses.

Comment

even if I request the desktop site on my cell phone browser it still doesnt work.

Comment

Maybe your phone has tracking turned off. You would have to ask Google why it isn't recording both devices. You are using their code. All we do is embed it on the page for you.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment