No announcement yet.

Still says I have version 5.0.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have something redirecting your site.com to yoursite.com/yourname.html. When someone goes to just yoursite.com, it is actually the page yoursite.com/yourname.html that is being displayed instead of yoursite.com/index.php (which would show your vbulletin forums). That is something you set up on your server. If you aren't going to put the vbulletin files into their own directory or your aren't going to remove that redirect, then the only way to have your logo go to your forums would be to actually go in and edit the template. that wouldn't fix issue 2 though, that would require a code edit. So, you need to decide what you want to do.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

it should be left as it is. Best to add a tab in the navigation that leads back to your main site.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Hmmm I'm not sure why this is happening now, but when I click on the login link my forum, I get a popup that says "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Comment

I am seeing your login dropdown ok. At what point are you getting this message?
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I have no idea why, but it seems to be fine now. Don't know how, and I don't care lol.

Comment

Probably caching. Glad it's all sorted anyway.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment