Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Ok, good, thanks for that. I understand that I will have to group them manually. That means I will have to choose the groups that are relevant to the individuals concerned. Got it. Allow one more question to bring a conclusion to this query.

How do I do that?.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Yes, you will

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Ok, manual intervention it is. Moderation on all users from the onset is the only way to achieve this until users are grouped. I guess that means I have to group them aswell. Is that a possibility?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Groups and Group permissions have no influence on usergroup permissions. You would need a modification or manual intervention to do what you wanted to do

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    I would really like users to join a group before they have any option to post or establish themselves within the community. Could this be an automated task or something that is monitored by a moderator/ administrator?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Do you mean post on the forums at all or post in a group as a non-member?

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Usergroups are I don't think an option for the user. When I say group I mean the groups that are created from the front end as opposed to Admin CP. Thanks for highlighting that.
    Last edited by DemOnstar; Sun 3 Feb '13, 11:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• Carbuff
    replied
    When you say group do you men group or usergroup?

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    started a topic Groups and posts

Groups and posts

Is it possible to get people to join a group before they are allowed to post? Thank you.