Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobal Announcements not displaying

Hey guys,
    When I try to make a announcement on the AdminCP for my forum members to read it doesn't display on the pages. I have the announcement modules on the pages where I want them to be still nothing. I do remember from the past that one of the old vB5 versions announcements will make the website not function (can't remember the exact version). So announcements were off limits then but I know it's been fixed, so I'm wondering do any of you guys know how to reactivate them from that past issue or help me out to force them to work correctly please.

Using vB 5.1.4 patch level 2 (moving to patch level 3 later today).

Thanks guys,
    Digo

Can you take a screenshot of your announcement settings?

Comment

Never mind Zachery I got it to work all good, thanks anyway man appreciate it .

Comment