Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed, notifications and messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    commented on 's reply
    We can only provide support for the latest version in a branch. There may be bugs causing your issue that have been fixed in a later version.

• Replicant
    replied
    I had this same error at random in the previous version, upgrading to 5.1.4 fixed the errors. Are they bugs? Probably so, which is why upgrading to the current version is the first course of action to correct the problem.

Leave a comment:

• panoramia
    commented on 's reply
    Why do I need to update? It's been working perfect for 1 year, server is untouched, nothing installed. Why are these errors happening? They are bugs? I'm lost

• Mark.B
    replied
    You need to upgrade to 5.1.4 in the first instance.

Leave a comment:

• panoramia
    replied
    I tried to log in from my mobile and it will display the same error, it won't even allow me to like a post

Leave a comment:

• An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed, notifications and messages

I'm getting this error all the time now "An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed" when I try to view the messages/notifiacations on vBulletin 5.1.1.

It will happen for both Inbox and notifications

The forum has been working great always, I've installed nothing, modified nothing. Out of the blue it's saying that and won't allow me to view messages notifications, it won't allow me to post anything either. Like I said, I did not install anything, it's been working great for 1 year, no errors, and suddenly everything will happen at once.

It won't allow me to post anything either, EXCEPTION_TRACE error and comments will not be visible and appeared as UNDEFINED

Any help would be appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	module_error.png
Views:	98
Size:	495.6 KB
ID:	4262825