Audio play online in Admin CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio play online in Admin CP

I added a BB Code to embed MP3 audio into my forum posts, but after added the BB Code, the audio just only works correctly when I hit the button play in BB Code Manager. It will show File not found when I hit play button in the post.
    Here is my bb code

Code:
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="/audio/player.swf" id="audioplayer" height="24" width="290">
    <param name="movie" value="/audio/player.swf">
    <param name="FlashVars" value="playerID=audioplayer&amp;soundFile={param}">
    <param name="quality" value="high">
    <param name="menu" value="false">
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent">
    </object>
    Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Are you positive that the link to the /audio/player.swf is vcorrect? I'd suggest using a full path url http://www.domain.com/path/to/file.ext

Comment

Yes! I'm positive. Now it works just fine. One thing I noticed that whenever I change a setting in Admin CP, it will take long time to get affected on the forum. For example, I changed usergroup permissions such as forum viewing permissons, it will take about 5 mins to get it updated. Even I go to update or rebuild forum information. Same problem I've faced with BB code editing and changing thread background color. I've never faced this problem before with 3 or 4.x.x version.
      Last edited by nysotia; Thu 15 Jan '15, 12:36pm.

Comment

Clear the system cache if you make changes that need to be seen instantly.

Comment