Changing background image for V5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing background image for V5

I can't seem to get the background image to change on V%. Can you help?

Also where are the variables to change the video module?

Moved to support forum.

Edit the stylevar body_bg_color.

Not sure what you mean with the second question.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Please note in Beta 26 forward the stylevar is named: body_background.

There are no hidden variables to control the video module. Just those you can use when you configure it in Site Builder.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

When I change this it doesn't change. I am using the one of the templates that comes with it, I go to the Body_Background, the existing color is correct, but when I change it and save it, it does not change on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
          When I change this it doesn't change. I am using the one of the templates that comes with it, I go to the Body_Background, the existing color is correct, but when I change it and save it, it does not change on the site.

Is there an image specified? Images will be overlayed on top of background color. If the image is not transparent, you will not see the color in the rendered page.

Wayne Luke

Comment

It wont change anything. I change the color and save it. It shows in the Style Editor, but the page stays the same. I try a picture and save it. Page still stays the same. Nothing seems to change the background.

Comment

Make sure that the image path is correct. Can you post a link to your forum?

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Don't know what the cause is. Can't determine the cause without seeing exactly what you're doing. Only thing I can do is guess and say you're editing a style that you're not viewing. Each style has its own style variables.

Wayne Luke

Comment