Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My forum ( V Bulletin Connect 5.1.3) is not compatible with android devices ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum ( V Bulletin Connect 5.1.3) is not compatible with android devices ?

Hi,

My forum from the web page is not working correctly on any android device, tablets & phones.
    1. you can not register a new user. It just gives error on some steps. Sometimes it just stucks with the Birt date and year and it does not move to the next step even though the birth date & year correctly given.
    2. you can not post profile picture from a tablet or phone.
    3. You can not post (upload) any picture to any topic. The uplad is not working.

Please advice,

Regards,

Deniz Arsan

What version of Android?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

well , I get lots of people complaining about can noıt register, can not upload photo; I my self tried with Samsung note pro tablet and with that I couldnt upload profile photo either; I tried with Samsung S4 phone and with this phone I get stuck on the setting birth date when registering, it just doesnt go further . However when I try with Samsung Galaxy S3 , I can register, upload topc photo but cant upload profile photo. It has the same thing with tablet, when I choose a profilie photo it just takes it and adjusts a very small piece of the left corner of the photo to be profile photo, it asks me to adjust by moving the corners but it just doest move anywhere stucks on the corner.

Comment

This problems are not solved after the upgrade. I still have problems on profile pictures and picture upload problems on android devices ( I guess in the newer android devices ?) . How should I fix these ?

Comment

None of this answered my question.

What version of Android?
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

it is not only on 1 android device, as I said after getting several complaints about registering problems, problems with uploading picture and profile pictures I tried my self on Android tablet, which is Samsung Note Pro SM P900 , Android 4.4.2 ; and have profi,le picture problems, on this tablet. The profile picture problem is also on iphones and ipads, with ios 7.1.2 .Profile pictures can not be adjusted in any of android and ios versions and devices. (it can be uploaded but as you can not adjust only a veryt small squere left corner of the picture is seen as profile picture)
            Also On Samsung Galaxy S4 phone I can not even register; which is 4.2.2.

Comment

Can you please try upgrading to 5.1.4. Also, what browser are you using?

Comment