Going live with vb5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going live with vb5

I have shut down my teamsrgaming.com vb4 site and I am now going live with my vb5 Beta 24 site www.sr-gamers.com I would like to thank vb-inspired for the style I downloaded from vbulletin.org very nice style I only changed a few things to suit me they saved me alot of work editing styles I also would like to thank the team here at vbulletin.com for all of their support and hard work in creating such a awesome forum, I can not express enough thanks to you all. I am posting this here because I feel my site is a custom gaming site and if you see an error I would appreciate it if you let let me know. Our site is best viewed with Fire Fox

Thank you.
    |>SR<| Gamers

Are you serious with the background image?

Comment

Originally posted by Grotesque View Post
      Are you serious with the background image?
      yes very of course that depends on which image is there now we are working on a rotating image...

Comment

Only one customization left to do and I will have my site where I want it just have some white to be rid of in the forum posting

Comment

Considering you guys are called 'Reapers' I guess it totally fits! Although for me its not quite encouraging to browse the page. Nonetheless, the best of luck with your live site!

Comment

Originally posted by Grotesque View Post
            Considering you guys are called 'Reapers' I guess it totally fits! Although for me its not quite encouraging to browse the page. Nonetheless, the best of luck with your live site!
            ours is a gaming website and we have been |>SR<| Sovereign Reapers for 3 years now so our site is all about Reaper, Games, video's and such I have altered the entire site since my you visited yesterday morning i finally figured out how to get right transparency I was looking for.

Comment