Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nwind
    replied
    After more than 14 hours, I wouldn't think of interfering with it. I was amazed the first time it stopped that when I refreshed the page and hit the Start Upgrade button it picked up right where it left off. Have had to do this a couple dozen times and it's still going. Very impressive piece of software!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Yes, if it's still running, leave it to do so.

Leave a comment:

• nwind
    started a topic Is this possible?

Is this possible?

I finally got my database, all 800+ MB of it imported and working in VB 4.2.2 and started upgrading to 5.1.4 last night. We hit step 8 and have been on it for 14 hours. It says it is processing records and updating the node table. It is now over 82,000,000 records. I have a hard time believing that number, I was thinking maybe a few hundred thousand tops, but I really don't know. The numbers continue to change and it looks like it's running fine, but is this really possible? Is it going to finish some day?