• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Are you on 5.1.4 PL1 ?
    Yes I am Zachary. Thanks for the response.

I updated the patch when it came out.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Are you on 5.1.4 PL1 ?

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Replicant View Post
    Did you try naming it something other than blog? If you look at the routenew table, you will find a route named blog already. You are trying to create another with the same name. What exactly are you trying to rename? Are you looking to rename the link in the navbar or are you trying to get the url in the address bar to show something different like guides?
    Thanks for your response Replicant.

I had no trouble editing the navbar. What caused the problem is trying to rename the title of the page itself. The title shown on the page itself.

But I would like to change the url for it to "Guides" also and it would not let me do that either.

I'll wait on someone to reply.

Leave a comment:

• Replicant
    replied
    Did you try naming it something other than blog? If you look at the routenew table, you will find a route named blog already. You are trying to create another with the same name. What exactly are you trying to rename? Are you looking to rename the link in the navbar or are you trying to get the url in the address bar to show something different like guides?

Leave a comment:

• Receiving Database Error For Blog Page when Trying to Rename

Hello,

I get this error when changing the page name of "blogs" and it does not allow me to change it. I need to use blogs for game guides and walkthroughs so I'm requesting a method to fix it. I'm not sure if this is a known bug or not.

Here's the error:

Error Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO routenew (`name`,`prefix`,`regex`,`class`,`controller`,`action`,`template`,`arguments`,`contentid`, `guid`,`product`) VALUES('blog','guides','guides','vB5_Route_Page','page','index','','a:1:{s:6:"pageid";s:2: "17";}','17','vbulletin-4ecbdacd6aac05.50909926','vbulletin') /**routenew**/; MySQL Error : Duplicate entry 'blog' for key 'route_name' Error Number : 1062 Request Date : Tuesday, January 6th 2015 @ 03:03:47 AM Error Date : Tuesday, January 6th 2015 @ 03:03:48 AM Script : http:///forum/ajax/api/page/pageSave Referrer : http://www.thexboxcloud.com/forum/blogs IP Address : Username : Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi MySQL Version :