Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The reason it is above the module currently is the conversation toolbar changes depending on where you are. If you look at blogs and social groups, the toolbar has more in it and there isn't necessarily a space for the subscribe button, nor is it necessarily relevant in other locations.

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Thanks Trev, I have entered it as a created issue in JIRA.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you want to move things around the page to suit your own wishes/needs, then there will be an element of template editing involved - there's no way round that. Pages are made up of different elements, each element has it's own template so sometimes things need to be moved from one template to another.

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Thanks again.....

Why is it never so easy to do stuff? I really struggle to do most things here. LOL.

It does occupy a lot of my time though which I guess is something.....

Not totally useless.....

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You'll need to take the relevant code from the relevant 'widget_*display' template(s) and place in the 'conversation_toolbar' template - provided of course the code can be used in that template as if not, you'll need to make code changes which are not supported.

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    started a topic Moving Buttons

Moving Buttons

Please tell me the method and complications involved in moving the Subscribe button from where it is now and placing aside the +New Topic button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swap.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	3725270

It just looks out of place where it is.

Thanks all.....