Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummie
    replied
    For others that might need help on this issue, he turned off guest caching and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should open a new ticket for each issue. It is the best way to get the quickest support. Long ongoing tickets become convoluted and actually take more time to resolve.

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    Yeah. Well, I have one very long ongoing ticket and I posted in there on the 7th and there has been a reply, but no help.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You will need to open a support ticket then... http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    Akismet is turned off.

I see no way to undelete them. They do not show up in messages/moderation. Nothing on the post itself is clickable, except "unknown" and it takes me back to the main forum page. There are no boxes to the right to checkmark/select on each post.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Do you have Akismet turned on under Settings -> Options -> Spam Management?

The posts haven't really disappeared though. You should be able to undelete and approve them to have them show again.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Wed 7 Jan '15, 11:44am.

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    1. vBulletin Version: 5.1.4 Patch Level 1
    2. PHP Version: 5.4.34
    3. MySQL Version: 5.5.36-cll-lve
    4. Any Addons installed: Forumrunner/Tapatalk
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style? Yes.
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided? Yes.
    7. Error message on the screen: None
    8. Browser and Browser version used: Chrome, IE, & Firefox
    9. A list of steps that can be used to recreate the issue. It just appears on it's own. I do nothing.
    Edit: I turned off Forumrunner and Tapatalk after I typed the above, just in case the issue is there.

Edit: See screen shot on my blog post.
    Last edited by Hummie; Wed 7 Jan '15, 11:23am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please provide the information asked for here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    Help! It's NOT gone! Either new ones are happening or not all of them were fixed.

I tell you. I don't need this stress and I am seriously about ready to just ditch my forum all together and have people chat with me on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

How do I get these back now?

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    I upgraded the forum and, thankfully, they came back. That was just the weirdest and such a scary thing.

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    started a topic Disappearing Posts

Disappearing Posts

I am getting quiet frustrated.

Posts on my forum are being deleted. At first I thought they were not important posts, but now I see new ones are showing up all the time and important threads are disappearing.

They show up as and always have the date and time I am viewing them:
    Topic deleted by Unknown
    Unapproved, Deleted, Closed:
    Started by Guest,
    01-01-2015, 03:40 PM

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X