Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

try this one guys...Can not create new users...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspector G
    replied
    I did exactly as I have done for years, and exactly as I described...
    Now today it works...must be the cookies or something...Now no problems I added Admin Super mod Mod and registered user with no issues...Thanks for asking...
    I like to have a user in each group to test access Mask...
    Close this one down...

FYI When I clicked save it did report account was already activated try loggong in..
    lol but I am ok with that...

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    So, you went to admincp > Users > Add New User > and only entered a username and password and then selected Super Moderator as the primary usergroup and then clicked Save. You were then told the user already existed? Do you show any other users in Usergroup Manager in the columns where it says the number of primary users per usergroup?

(I just tried this on my own site and I was able to successfully create a new user in the admincp.)

Leave a comment:

• Inspector G
    started a topic try this one guys...Can not create new users...???

try this one guys...Can not create new users...???

Baffling, I am the only one in my whole wide website..lol
    I of course am inserted as ADMIN and I am only user...Full Rights down the line...
    While attempting to color the admins and mods as shown on another post it occurred that even if I did do it I would not be able to see it unless I created Users...
    So I attempted to ad my wifes name in as Tracey as new user selected password then selected Super Mod as title and permissions, when I click on save user The board reported there already was a user named that I check I am the only user on entire board...

Next I tried New guy as a Registered user and same thing...

Same results I can not add users Help ????

Never had this problem before with any boards