Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modified Usergroups and User Titles, and Now all users are banned until they logout and back in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Usergroups and User Titles, and Now all users are banned until they logout and back in.

We realized today that our Forums were setup with Usergroups, rather than User Titles, that were not configured to change as user's post counts went up. In order to fix this, I went in and made the appropriate user titles, with the minimum post counts, etc. I then went into Usergroups and removed the User Title inside each group so that the User Titles I had just created would be the ones visible under the user's avatar. I then updated user titles and ranks, which worked perfectly. All the users were now showing the correct titles for their post counts.

Then I created a new Usergroup called Registered Users, because we didn't have on already, and moved all of my users who had been registered for more than 30 days, or had 5 or more posts, into the Registered Users usergroup. Then I deleted my old Usergroups.

Now, I'm having an issue because my users are coming to the site and getting the message "You have been permanently banned by."

Once they log out and clear their cache and come back it's okay. They are not actually banned.

How can I stop this?

Will clearing my System Cache fix this?

vBulletin Version 5.0
    PHP version 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.15
    MySQL 5.5.40-0ubuntu0.12.04.1-log

Message is You have been permanently banned by.

This is being handled via ticket.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X