Group Icons disappeared.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Icons disappeared.

May it is because I've cleared system cache from Maintenance, but all of the Group Icons disappeared today.
    I've tried to re-upload the group icon, but it does not remain saved. When I go to a different page and come back to the groups, the icons are gone.

Can you advise how to keep it in place without being deleted automatically?

Did you upload all the files? Please provide a link to your forum.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Hi,
      I did upload all the files.
      I deleted the group, and recreated the group, which looks like it helped.
      I will post if the problem occurs again.

Comment

Hi,
        The group icon disappeared again.
        It does not get saved even if i reupload it.
        Can you advise?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I forgot to provide the URL.
        The URL of the group page is http://ibeatmaker.net/social-groups
        Same thing is happening to my blog icon as well. http://ibeatmaker.net/blogs

Comment

I don't see any groups listed on your groups page. Can we get a link to the group where the icon has disappeared?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Hi Lynne,
            I've just permissioned non-logged in user to view groups. You should be able to see groups in the groups page now.

Comment

I am seeing group icons on the page you linked to /social-groups and when I click to view a social-group, I see the group icon on the right.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment