Unable to change user group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to change user group

I have two members who are awaiting moderation for registration. When I go into the Admincp and find them I change their group status (one at a time) to 'registered' instead of 'awaiting moderation' and the system refuses to change the group and throws up this message:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	3725205

I've checked the admin permissions and excluding a few options that need to be 'no' everything else is set to yes, but I cannot change the user group which means these members cannot use the forum. Any ideas?

Are you requiring the date of birth or using COPPA?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Requiring DOB but not COPPA and the DOB fields are filled in by the members. I've tried clearing the DOB field too but that doesn't work either lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update - I turned off the DOB required and I have changed their user group to registered no problem. I can't understand why it would baulk when the DOB had been filled in and as an admin I thought it wouldn't make any difference as I should be able to do anything (Godlike lol).

Comment

I suggest that it be logged as a bug as you're right, it shouldn't matter what the birthday is.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=1

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Done deal.

Comment

Same issue here

It goes further than just a usergroup change... well.. on my site anyway, and covers many other changes via the admincp.

Comment

What is the JIRA ID on this?

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X