Post New Thread issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post New Thread issue

When I enter a forum section there is no "post new thread" button. Some of the sections have them, others do not. I want to create one at the top of the page similar to this forum. How do I go about doing that?

Should always show on the topics tab if you the permissions and settings allow posts there. Categories do not allow posts.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

OK! That was the issue. I had them set to act as categories not channels. I have noticed that there is a "main forum" channel that I DID NOT create. I want to delete this but will that cause issues if it is something that is default for VB?

Comment

You can delete the Main Forum channel. or rename it and use it.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Great thanks! I am still ironing out a few issues here and there but so far am very pleased with how my site is coming along. Is there a section to post completed sites for beta testing and member/admin feedback? I would love to get some opinions!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X