Flagging User/post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagging User/post

if i flat a post, where will the report sent to? where can i edit the settings?

You can see flagged post reports in your Message Center by clicking the Messages link in the top right corner.

What settings are you trying to change for this? You can't change the location at this time.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

oh ok, saw it. if i want to direct the report to someone else, where do i change the email add?

Comment

Anyone who has moderator permissions for that area will see it in their messages area until the notice is deleted.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I know this was posted a while ago and I didn;'t want to open a new topic so,

in 5.1.4 is the
          admincp/options/User Infractions & Post Reporting Options/Post Reporting Discussion Forum
          working?

We have it set to send flag reports to specific forum but nothing goes there. It would be really useful to have a forum to hold flags and people-who-flag for moderator discussion & historical purposes..

Comment

No, that setting is obsolete in vB5.

As stated above, flag reports only go to the message center.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X