replied
    Originally posted by oldz442 View Post
    Is FAQ on the menu?
    Yes:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-1219

Leave a comment:

• whitegalz
    replied
    currently i cant link and so i created mine. u can go to faq manager, there are a list of qns n answer

Leave a comment:

• oldz442
    replied
    Is FAQ on the menu?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by whitegalz View Post
    thanks, then does vbulletin version 4 work well with the IE version 8 and below??
    4.2 works with 8 and above. Lower versions than that are no longer supported, though the site should be just about usable in 7.
    That said, anyone still on IE7 *seriously* needs to upgrade their browser to IE8 or above.

Leave a comment:

• whitegalz
    replied
    thanks, then does vbulletin version 4 work well with the IE version 8 and below??

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Depends on the version of Internet Explorer. Versions 9 and 10 are more likely to work as expected. There are a number of issues with version 8 logged in JIRA. We don't support versions before 8.

Leave a comment:

• whitegalz
    replied
    hi mark, i just seek help from the webhost who install the vbulletin for me. We realised that the problem is with the browser, internet explorer.
    however, there's no such problem with firefox.

is this a bug or internet explorer issue? how can i resolve it?
    Last edited by whitegalz; Mon 3rd Dec '12, 5:59am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    In answer to your first point - there is currently no faq page in vB5. You could, however, use site builder to create one as a static html page.

Second point - sounds like you don't have your URLs listed correctly in all places. Check what is set in your front end config.php (the one in the forum root) and also in your Admin CP.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Mon 3rd Dec '12, 7:57am.

Leave a comment:

• whitegalz
    started a topic Creating FAQ link

Creating FAQ link

Hi, I tried to point the navigation tab to faq.php but i cant link to the faqs. how do i do it?

www.sgyouthconnect.com

- - - Updated - - -

i have another question. I tried to test my forum by registering another normal member account. whenever i point myself to a new tab, i get auto log out.
    why is that so?

I cant login via the normal login panel at the top right hand of my forum despite keying in right password, in the end i log myself out