Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading custom background

When I upload a custom background I get this error message:

Your file of %1$s bytes exceeds the limit of %2$s.

I'm assuming the red part is not supposed to show like that?

It shouldn't. I suggest checking JIRA to see if this has been logged. Several other similar token replacement errors have been logged already.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I have similar issues with this but I see theses %23 stuff in the search templates area.

Example. Search templates, input search criteria and ok, we are in css_global.css for example. The other search box is already populated, so we click find. We find what we are looking for. We go back to explorer (Firefox) to double check and then come back into css_global.css for example and then we see the search input box has been corrupted with these %3£ values or whatever. Where do they come from and why?

Comment

I don't know. Your issue seems completely different as the original post is what is called a "Token Replacement Error" and is an error with dealing with phrases and inserting bits of text into them. It has nothing to do with templates, searching or user input.

Need to see the actual errors to see what could be causing them.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Ok, I will try to show what I mean by following the procedure I already mentioned.

Another thing I noticed within the same area is, when we want to change the search, I used to be able to click in the search box and X would appear allowing me to delete all contents. These days, that has gone and I now find myself pressing Ctl A to delete. Small detail but a little irritating at 6 in the morning after looking at the screen for over 12 hours.

Comment