Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding event to post and preview button

Hello,

vbulletin 5 connect is my first experience working with vbulletin, and so far it has been great. I was wondering if I can add event to post and preview buttons in VB5. I am trying to run a java script when users click on preview or post button. It is for detecting rtl or ltf texts.

Originally posted by d1same View Post
    Hello,

vbulletin 5 connect is my first experience working with vbulletin, and so far it has been great. I was wondering if I can add event to post and preview buttons in VB5. I am trying to run a java script when users click on preview or post button. It is for detecting rtl or ltf texts.
    This is out of scope of standard support. There are already events on these buttons adding additional events can have unwarranted affects. You're best off posing this question in the vBulletin 5 programming forum at www.vbulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Thank you for quick reply Wayne. I can take care of the programming. I was just wondering which template should I look into to find the code for post and preview button.

Comment

Looking briefly at the Editor templates under Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Edit Templates, specifically the editor_contenttype_* templates they tell me that the footer is controlled by the content_entry_box_buttons template. So they should be located in there.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Great. Thank you Wayne.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X