X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server and run the upgrade script to ensure all XML data is imported correctly into your database.

Does this resolve the problem?
    I was going to wait on next version but I'll go ahead and download 19.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Channels -> Channel Permissions

What are the permissions for the Homepage Channel?
    Permissions set to yes on all Can b view channel, content, topics etc.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Channels -> Channel Permissions

What are the permissions for the Homepage Channel?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server and run the upgrade script to ensure all XML data is imported correctly into your database.

Does this resolve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    replied
    I tried going through permissions one by one and forum still don't show up. I even tried clicking deny all and I get this message

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

At bottom of each forum permission list it is missing last three options although it does give permissions or doesn't allow permission. Yes and No. It seems like something is missing.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Are the permissions correct so they can be viewed by your usergroup?

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    started a topic Forums not showing up

Forums not showing up

vb 5 beta 18. I've made several forums and can't see any when login to site. Only forum I see is main forum. Am I having a brain fart.

Where am I missing a setting to view forums. They all show in Admin CP.