No forums found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No forums found

I've had a heck of a time getting this thing to work. It's telling me "no forums found" when I click the forum tab in the main view/landing page. I've tried creating forums in the Admin Cpanel, and they show up there, but when I go back to see it on the site itself, it's still telling me there are no forums. I tried to create them using the Page Manager, and it's telling me "Error fetching the chanels (Error code %1$s) Please try again."

VERY frustrated at this point. I purchased a license, and I'm eager to see what this thing can do on release, but if we can't get this forum to work right, is it possible for me to downgrade to the latest stable 4.X build while we wait for this one to go live?

Originally posted by optycalillusion View Post
    VERY frustrated at this point. I purchased a license, and I'm eager to see what this thing can do on release, but if we can't get this forum to work right, is it possible for me to downgrade to the latest stable 4.X build while we wait for this one to go live?
    With your vB5 licence you can install any lower version as long as you remove the previous one.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Thank you Beishe8. It would be nice to be able to fix this issue, but I'm out of time, so I need to get this thing up and running. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a stable release version of 5 Connect, but run a lower one for now.

Comment

Are you adding the new forums under the existing "Forum" channel? Your forum NEED to be listed under that channel.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment