Help styles merging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help styles merging

How do I keep styles from merging when I import a XML file? I'm trying to import my new template XML but it keeps merging with the default file and then the resulting forum page is a hybrid of the old and new forum which I don't want.

There is a dropdown on the import screen that controls this. Make sure it is set to "Create new style". In the field underneath it, you need to add a name for your new style.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      There is a dropdown on the import screen that controls this. Make sure it is set to "Create new style". In the field underneath it, you need to add a name for your new style.
      I did that but when I open the forum it looks kind of like the default but not exactly like the new template. It looks like the two merged.

Added: My logo and icons have been replaced by little blue square boxes with a ? mark in them. I think forum template is right but the images aren't showing.
      Last edited by Christine88; Wed 14th Nov '12, 2:47pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X