Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Just to follow up with the solution.... his root config.php file was saved as "UTF-8 with BOM". I had to change it to just "UTF-8". Whenever editing a config.php file, make sure you use a plain text editor such as notepad++ or it may get saved with BOM and that will cause issues with your site.

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    I have opened a ticket for the issue. Please reply with the information I requested so that I may look into this issue for you.

I replied back to the email, but it didn't do anything. I have since gone into "My tickets" and updated the ticket information.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I have opened a ticket for the issue. Please reply with the information I requested so that I may look into this issue for you.

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    Changed to filesystem, still doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Have you tried moving the attachments to the file system and seeing if that works?

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    IE and Chrome, both don't work.

I don't see any errors in the logs.

I reuploaded the config.php file and still same issues.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I can see what the end result is.

Have you tried another browser? Does this happen with both Chrome and firefox?

Is there anything in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) when you upload the image?

And, as Zachery asked, has anyone edited the config.php file recently? If they didn't do so using a plain text editor (like notepad++), then they could have add a BOM to the file (you wouldn't see it).

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    It doesn't matter what I make the encoding, nothing works.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Have you or anyone else recently modified the config.php file? Make sure its saved as a ASCII/ANSI plaintext file with no UTF8 encoding or UTF8 bom's.

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    And yes, images used to work.

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    See here for what happens. It just shows the image thing that shows when it can't load.
    https://www.hugaming.com/forums/foru.../56-hug-shirts

PHP version is 5.4.34, all the forum requisites are met.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The image is there, but it's a bunch of gobblygook (is that a word?).

What version of PHP on the server?

Were you ever able to upload images and have other users view them (not yourself since it is cached and you could be just viewing the cached image).

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    That didn't seem to work right.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	4214118

Leave a comment:

• jstear
    replied
    Here is the diagnostics.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you have updated that, then please show us the results of maintenance > diagnostics > upload with the new settings.

Leave a comment: