Javascript when bundled comes through as binary not text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript when bundled comes through as binary not text

I've tried disabled gzip compression is the settings for the forum but it doesn't seem to make a difference. My webserver is lighttpd. It doesn't seem to do it when the javascript isn't bundled.

Obviously this breaks everything. Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

I've disabled the compression module within lighttpd as well and it doesn't change anything.
    Reality Check!

There are a number of issues with bundling at this time. They are working to resolve this in a different manner while retaining the benefits of using Javascript Bundling. If you're having problems on your server, it is recommended to turn off bundling for this build.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      There are a number of issues with bundling at this time. They are working to resolve this in a different manner while retaining the benefits of using Javascript Bundling. If you're having problems on your server, it is recommended to turn off bundling for this build.
      ok thanks for the heads up.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there more than one place to disable bundling? I disabled it under "Server Settings and Optimization Options" but it looks like the ckeditor script is still bundling
      Reality Check!

Comment

That should be the only place. You might clear the system cache under maintenance to make sure everything is working on the same page.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment