Can't actualy click the button.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't actualy click the button.

For some reason I can't actually use the editor slider, I can't click or move it. It just stays on "Site Builder: Off" - I've tried, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

SITE

Do you have a Pop-Up at the top of the screen that says "Working?"

Comment

Can't see anything like that..? Do you have a screenshot of where it should be?

Comment

Try AdminCP > Settings > Options > Server Settings > Bundle Javascript Files > No and see if it works then.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Wow Lynne, that worked perfectly, this should be documented somewhere.

Comment

Well, it's something new that they are working on still.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Please take a look at my other thread, this now just comes up with a permanent "Working" message in a yellow box.

Comment

Originally posted by SamNicholson View Post
                For some reason I can't actually use the editor slider, I can't click or move it. It just stays on "Site Builder: Off" - I've tried, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
                I'm getting a similar problem since upgrading to Beta 17

Unable to turn Site Builder on from the homepage, or click any of the edit links on the top of the homepage

Can turn Site Builder on and use the edit links on every other page fine.

Even if I turn Site Builder on from another page, then go to the homepage, nothing happens if I click Page Manager, New Page, Edit Page, etc.

thanks

Comment