Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topics problem upgrading from 4.2 to 5.0 betta 11

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Topics problem upgrading from 4.2 to 5.0 betta 11

    Hi
    First post here, hope to get a solution.
    We are trying to upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0 beta 11 on a local computer. When we did a test upgrade, the directory section on main page doesn't show the right number of topics(threads) in a forum, it says ZERO topics in every forum:
    http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...94278-orig.png

    Could someone help on what we did wrong or what could be the issue?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Please try again with Beta 14. Do you're issues repeat?
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

    Comment


    • #3
      We just did an upgrade from 5.0 beta 11 to 5.0 beta 14 and we have the same issue.

      http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...25180-orig.png

      Comment


      • #4
        This is a known issue: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-4855
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ewealth View Post
          We just did an upgrade from 5.0 beta 11 to 5.0 beta 14 and we have the same issue.

          http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...25180-orig.png
          I meant please try again from 4.2.0 to 5.0 Beta 14.
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

          Comment


          • #6
            where is the download link in the members area exactly for "Latest Version:5.0.0 Beta 14?"
            DNN l Drewry l DNN on YouTube l DNN Web Links Library l Twitter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DrewryMedia View Post
              where is the download link in the members area exactly for "Latest Version:5.0.0 Beta 14?"
              You would click "Download vBulletin 5 Connect" on the license(s) that have been upgraded to vBulletin 5. If you haven't purchased vBulletin 5, then you won't be able to download it.
              Translations provided by Google.

              Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                You would click "Download vBulletin 5 Connect" on the license(s) that have been upgraded to vBulletin 5. If you haven't purchased vBulletin 5, then you won't be able to download it.

                but i'm already a vBulletin customer. Isn't vB5 considered a free upgrade for current customers? I didn't specifically see a link to download vB5 in my dashboard. The latest download available to me now is 4.2.0 patch 2. am i not permitted to download the new 5.0 connect as a current cusotmer?
                DNN l Drewry l DNN on YouTube l DNN Web Links Library l Twitter

                Comment


                • #9
                  @Ace - Thank you
                  @WayneLuke - will try to check it out, but also decided maybe its better to purchase the upgrade from vBulletin directly this will speed up everything and they will make sure there are no bugs
                  @DrewryMedia - Please open a new thread about your upgrade question.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DrewryMedia View Post
                    but i'm already a vBulletin customer. Isn't vB5 considered a free upgrade for current customers?
                    No.. where did you see that?
                    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X