Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with look in adminCP beta 10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with look in adminCP beta 10

    Problem with look in adminCP beta 10, what is the solution ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	admincpb10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	3724846

  • #2
    Is the site itself looking ok?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

    Comment


    • #3
      No, the site itself, looks fine with the vb5 style. Only the adminCP and modCP looks like the image

      Comment


      • #4
        Would update to latest beta and see if you have the same issue
        Husky Owners Forum - For all Siberian Husky Owners

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by robru View Post
          Problem with look in adminCP beta 10, what is the solution ?

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]62505[/ATTACH]
          Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Us Details.

          Make sure the Forum URL value has /core on the end. This is only used for the AdminCP and ModCP and allows it to find the proper CSS to display.
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by soniceffect View Post
            Would update to latest beta and see if you have the same issue
            Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Us Details.

            Make sure the Forum URL value has /core on the end. This is only used for the AdminCP and ModCP and allows it to find the proper CSS to display.
            Wayne, thanks for your advise, but my Forum URL value was OK. Update to beta 14 give me the same problem.
            I decided to install a fresh install of beta 13, and it is OK now

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X