Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To: add 2 ore more video's in 1 thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wird0
    replied
    I do see now how BB code is working. I have no clue how to ad a button (to ad the and ) so addming video;s is as simple as vb4. I had hoped adding more then 1 video was going to be as easy but better as in vb4. This seems to be less good. Im not sure what u will do about this in the feauture and if it will stay like this.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Using the link content type, you can add one video per post.

Using the [video] bbcode, you can add multiple videos per post but won't get the preview in the activity stream that the Link content type provides.

Leave a comment:

• Wird0
    replied
    I do see there is a ticket and i also see that some ppl say it is fixed. I just updated to the newest beta version and the problem is still there for me. Excact same like it describe above. I do hope it will be fixed. We cant ad more then 1 video in a thread now. If someone knows a sollution please share it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The Link Content type is for one link or video only. This is by design.

The video BBCode does not work at this time and is one of the bugs slated to get fixed as soon as possible. You would use it in the Advanced or Basic editors which allow mixed content.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-4883

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I would say this is a bug and should go into Jira.

edit: added - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-5008
    Last edited by Lynne; Sat 29th Sep '12, 11:42am.

Leave a comment:

• Wird0
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Maximum Videos Per Post

Maximum Videos Per Post
    When a new post is submitted or edited vBulletin will check the number of videos in the text and reject it if the number is greater than the value specified here.

Set the value to 0 to disable this function.
    Whell my settings in the back were set correct. it was zero but i changed it to 5 to be sure. Same result. I just dont get the option to post a second video in the first thread. Im running on firefox (newest version)

- - - Updated - - -

Please check my screenshot. I dont see an option to do it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Wird0 View Post
    Hello,

How can i ad more then 1 video in 1 thread.

Steps to ad 1 video i took:
    1. Create a new topic
    2. Click on post a link
    3. Ad the (youtube) link
    4. Set a title and description
    5. Save

I dont see an option to ad 2 ore more videos in there. I hope we will be able to do this. Any help i appreciate.

Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Maximum Videos Per Post

Maximum Videos Per Post
    When a new post is submitted or edited vBulletin will check the number of videos in the text and reject it if the number is greater than the value specified here.

Set the value to 0 to disable this function.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Usually you should be able to ad more than one video...

Leave a comment:

• Wird0
    started a topic How To: add 2 ore more video's in 1 thread?

How To: add 2 ore more video's in 1 thread?

Hello,

How can i ad more then 1 video in 1 thread.

Steps to ad 1 video i took:
    1. Create a new topic
    2. Click on post a link
    3. Ad the (youtube) link
    4. Set a title and description
    5. Save

I dont see an option to ad 2 ore more videos in there. I hope we will be able to do this. Any help i appreciate.