Turning facebook login off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning facebook login off

I have tried to turn fb login completely off, but that doesnīt seems to be possible. Is it?

This setting is set to "no", but the fb logo still apperas at logon. A bug?

Enable Facebook Platform

Enabling this option will allow users to connect their vBulletin account with their Facebook account. This will also populate your site with Open Graph meta data. Note: users must have Javascript enabled and your server must support TLS/SSL communication for this feature to work

Ok, no answer, but i have turned the fb module off in settings. Still the option is there @ logon. I would like to remove it altogheter.

Comment

If you set that to "No" you should not see a Facebook button.

Are you using a customised style? If so, create a new style with no parent and try browsing the site using this style.
      Do you still have the same problem?

A link to your site would help.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

You can turn facebook connect login off in your admincp > settings > facebook > turn off
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Thing is, i have turned it off, but the fb login option is still present. it doesnīt work, but itīs there alright.

My site: http://www.motives.se/vb5/

Comment

If you believe that you found a bug then please post it in JIRA.
            No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

I belive it WAS a bug. After upgrading to B13 the problem is gone. Perfect. Thanx.

Comment