Where to edit the default RSS feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to edit the default RSS feeds

I enabled RSS feeds. The two categories I have publicly view-able have the rss feed on them already. I want to disable one, and edit the URL in the other to add the &lastpost=1. Neither feeds show up in the CP RSS Feed Manager. Where can I find the URL to edit?

VB 5.1.3

You can't. It is either on or off for the entire system.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks Wayne for the quick answer. I guess this thread turns into feedback.

Feedback: An on/off/edit function for the default rss feeds would add flexibility. The way they are currently configured feeds the first post of the topic. Pretty much everyone following has read the first post and are more interested in the last. I know I can create a custom feed that is not the issue, the main issue is the auto-configured rss feed readers merge all the feeds into one polluting the feed I want available.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicant View Post
        Thanks Wayne for the quick answer. I guess this thread turns into feedback.

Feedback: An on/off/edit function for the default rss feeds would add flexibility. The way they are currently configured feeds the first post of the topic. Pretty much everyone following has read the first post and are more interested in the last. I know I can create a custom feed that is not the issue, the main issue is the auto-configured rss feed readers merge all the feeds into one polluting the feed I want available.
        Best thing to do would be to raise this as an improvement request in the tracker:

vB5 Improvement request
        http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=4
        Just complete the SUMMARY (title) and DESCRIPTION fields, leave any others you aren't sure about.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X