Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV

I was told it should be.

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    replied
    Is vb5 in jira accessible to us yet? I don't see it under the projects drop down.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The vBulletin 5 software is a beta product, not all of the features are working as well as they are intended to.

If you are having problems, and can consistently re-create it, please enter a bug in our bug tracker so it can get looked at, and resolved in a future version.

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    replied
    Im using the latest version of firefox. The vb5 is on a test install so no ad blockers..

Well that was a waste of money then werent it..

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Java != JavaScript (or, javascript is not the same as java).

Make sure you're browser isup to date, and you're not using any adblocker software on your own site.

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    replied
    Right I just downloaded the latest version java 7 and it still isnt working.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by Deverill View Post
    Regarding Java, I have no idea. If you tell me where I can check that I will.
    http://javatester.org/version.html

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    replied
    Here is a video -

Regarding Java, I have no idea. If you tell me where I can check that I will.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Do you have the latest version of Java installed on your machine?

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    replied
    I was on Firefox. I don't know what you mean by environment so I'll make my self look stupid here. I'm on windows 7 machine, website is on Linux.

Ill have another crack at it today.

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    It works for me.
    Which browser and environment do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Deverill
    started a topic Colour prompt isnt working?

Colour prompt isnt working?

Ok I am editing the homepage and have selected colour style.

In the right hand corner of the wheel is a hex code, if clicked it asks for a promot i.e enter in a hex code.

If I enter in a hex code and click ok, it quite simply just does nothing...?

- - - Updated - - -

Saying that I just created a new style and none of if works. Is the styles part working yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone? Is the style editor of the site builder meant to be working at this point in time? Just so I don't waste my time trying to get it work if it's due in another 'phase'.