Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PiotrGT1
    replied
    It worked for me - have 5.1.4 though - i had to update the channel section for Admin and Registered members
    Last edited by PiotrGT1; Sun 7 Dec '14, 7:11am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This looks like a bug. It seems to work ok if the photos are uploaded as a Photo content type via a post, but not from the media tab.

I'll write it up later and post back the bug number. It might already be known though, we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• MrJim
    replied
    This is also showing as 150 both in the 'Special' record and the parent 'Home' record it inherits permissions from

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What do you have under AdminCP > Channel Manager > Special > Maximum Attachments per Post for the relevant usergroup?

Leave a comment:

• MrJim
    started a topic Attachment Upload Limit

Attachment Upload Limit

I'm trying to upload photos to the media gallery in the profile of an admin account. In AdminCP > Usergroups this group has a maximum attachments per post value of 150. However, when trying to upload any more than 5 files via the uploader I get the attached error. I can upload these, and then go back and do another 5 - but can anyone point me in the direction of where this limit of 5 is kicking in please? I had a look in AdminCP > Options > Message Attachment Options based on some other posts I read but can't see anything in there.

VB 5.1.3
    PHP 5.3.28
    MySQL 5.5.36-cll

Click image for larger version

Name:	5fpp.png
Views:	25
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	4167405