Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schneberger
    replied
    Yes there where inline images , they are attachements from when i we where running vb3 . I don't care how vb5 does it , but i am pretty shure that i am not the only one having this problem after ipgrading to vb5 . Does anybody else no about a fix since the support team clearly doesn't

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Ah, OK. So, they weren't inline images at all that were set to be thumbnails. In vB5, if you just do a regular attachment of the file and don't make it an inline image, then you get a link (like what you are seeing). It is only if you click the little camera icon that you will get a set of thumbnails to show.

Leave a comment:

• schneberger
    replied
    i can't see how it can mather if they where set to show as fullsize or thumbnails. no image modification.

but yes they were set to show as thumbnails. but large thumbnails. and now they don't

http://www.motorcyclebuilders.net/fo...ille-caferacer here is a typical thread with old image attachements.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Yes, I have. Nowhere do you mention whether the attachments were set to show as thumbnails in the posts (versus full size images).

Also, did you used to have any sort of image modification in vB3? Can we get a link to a thread that has this problem?

Leave a comment:

• schneberger
    replied
    Have you tried reading what i wrote ?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Do you have thumbnails enabled? Have you tried rebuilding them?

Leave a comment:

• schneberger
    started a topic old vb3 attachements not showing. only shows a an url

old vb3 attachements not showing. only shows a an url

hi.

anyone more with this problem.

when i updated to vb5 i updated the board from vb3 to 5.
    now i have a problem. all new attachement images shows fine. but the old ones.only shows a clickable url . when you click it. it shows the image. i have tried everything. rebuild the attachements. move from filesystem to database and rebuild attachements. moved back to filesystem and rebuild. but still having. the urltext.

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X