Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Thanks Mark for posting the link to the JIRA. I commented on it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    If that's the case then adding/moving modules around would not work on touch devices. And then this would open up to more complaints.
    I may be wrong but I think it was driven more around the fact that people on Windows 8 on some laptops were, in some cases, having their OS detected as being "touch enabled", and thus not being able to get in Site Builder.

This is the JIRA:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-12590

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

I don't know about that, but I do know there was a JIRA to remove the code that detected touch devices, so that site builder in its basic form would show.
    If that's the case then adding/moving modules around would not work on touch devices. And then this would open up to more complaints.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    So drag and drop of modules will be fixed for touch devices? Are you using jQuery UI Touch Punch to fix touch events support for jQuery UI widgets. Sitebuilder uses jQuery UI Sortable, Draggable, Droppable widgets where touch events are not supported by default, the main reason Sitebuilder is disabled on touch devices.
    I don't know about that, but I do know there was a JIRA to remove the code that detected touch devices, so that site builder in its basic form would show.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    I believe this is being changed in 5.1.4 if I'm not mistaken.
    So drag and drop of modules will be fixed for touch devices? Are you using jQuery UI Touch Punch to fix touch events support for jQuery UI widgets. Sitebuilder uses jQuery UI Sortable, Draggable, Droppable widgets where touch events are not supported by default, the main reason Sitebuilder is disabled on touch devices.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I believe this is being changed in 5.1.4 if I'm not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• osras1
    replied
    oh ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Site Builder isn't enabled for touch screen devices.

Leave a comment:

• osras1
    started a topic site builder not showing.

site builder not showing.

When I use my ipad the on /off check is too far to the right so it doesnt show? Any ideas? my laptop works fine.