Clear All

• how to translate these items?

friends I tried to perform the translation of two items without success:

Click image for larger version

Name:	translate.png
Views:	9
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	4153313

- "Latest topics" - i found the phrase, I did the editing, but the translation does not "appear"
    - "Recent blog posts" - the phrase does not even appear in search

Method: AdminCP >> languages and phrases ​​>> search in phrases >> edit in the language.
    has worked very good for most of the phrases that I want to translate without compromising the default language.

what am I doing wrong? any tips?

thank you!

Edit the modules in Site Builder and change the names. I don't think module titles are completely phrased at this time.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

thanks for the fast response!

I accessed site builder:

Name:	translate2.png
Views:	6
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	4153362

I edited the phrases that I wanted to translate

Name:	translate3.png
Views:	5
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	4153365 Click image for larger version

Name:	translate4.png
Views:	6
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	4153367

but when I click save ...

Name:	translate5.png
Views:	14
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	4153370

any other tips?

Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

hello!

any other tips?

THX!

Comment

That's the only way to edit module titles, so it's not working for you, we will need to find out what the actual error is.

Try this first:

Run these two queries:

TRUNCATE TABLE cache
          TRUNCATE TABLE cacheevent
          Then try editing the navbar again.

Instructions for running queries are below.
          NOTE: Do not run "TRUNCATE" queries on ANY other tables - you will break your site!

You can run queries within the vBulletin Admin Control Panel by going to Maintenance -> Execute SQL Queries.

To run Queries in the Admin Control Panel you need to edit your config.php file and add your user ID to the Can Run Queries section. It looks like:

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
          // The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
          // See the above entries for more information on the format.
          // Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
          // to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
          $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = '';

Place your user id between the single quotes.

If that doesn't work, we need to put the site into debug mode so we can get the full details of the error message.
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/node/4013846

Put it into debug mode and try to capture the actual error, which most likely will be in the browser's developer console.

If you're not sure on this, please raise a support ticket with admincp and ftp credentials and we'll have a look for you.
          http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

This sounds related to your other issue regarding saving the navbar. Something (probably server-side) is blocking you doing this. That's why we need to find the full error the server is spitting out.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

thanks, Mark!

this code was generated after you click save. then came the error message of the image.

Code:
            savesearchWidgetConfig successful! result:{"errors":[["unexpected_error","Invalid widget ID specified: 0"],["exception_trace","#0 /home/FC/public_html/forum/core/vb/api/widget.php(1581): vB_Api_Widget->fetchConfigSchema(0, 0, 0, 'admin')\n#1 [internal function]: vB_Api_Widget->saveSearchWidgetConfig('{\"pageid\":\"1\",\"...')\n#2 /home/FC/public_html/forum/core/vb/api.php(243): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(vB_Api_Widget), Array)\n#3 [internal function]: vB_Api->callNamed('saveSearchWidge...', Array)\n#4 /home/FC/public_html/forum/core/vb/api/wrapper.php(122): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#5 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->__call('callNamed', Array)\n#6 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->callNamed('saveSearchWidge...', Array)\n#7 /home/FC/public_html/forum/core/vb/api/logwrapper.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 /home/FC/public_html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(83): vB_Api_Logwrapper->__call('callNamed', Array)\n#9 /home/FC/public_html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(83): vB_Api_Logwrapper->callNamed('saveSearchWidge...', Array)\n#10 /home/FC/public_html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php(287): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi('widget', 'saveSearchWidge...', Array, true)\n#11 [internal function]: vB5_Frontend_ApplicationLight->handleAjaxApi()\n#12 /home/FC/public_html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php(174): call_user_func(Array)\n#13 /home/FC/public_html/forum/index.php(38): vB5_Frontend_ApplicationLight->execute()\n#14 {main}"],["errormsg","Error Invalid widget ID specified: 0 occurred in file /home/FC/public_html/forum/core/vb/api/widget.php on line 85"]]}

Comment

any tips?

thanks!

Comment